What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A money machine system that shows you how to make big money betting on sports
- As long as you can turn on a computer, make a small deposit, and start following the system exactly as we tell you then you can make some good money
- This system works for anyone worldwide… you can bet online or with bookies or casinos in person
- Your risk to close to zero – this is not a gert rich quick scheme
- A legal method – the missing pieces of the puzzle
- More profitable than any lottery game you know
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Sports Cash System scores 74.26/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.sportscashsystem.com, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $4.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: sportscashsystem.com you’ll also be taken through to sportscashsystem.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)